What is Wingmate for Gmail?
Save time with the Wingmate for Gmail Chrome extension by automatically tracking communication with your prospects and clients directly back to Wingmate. See information from Wingmate directly in Outlook to know more about your prospect before you communicate with them and determine next steps afterwards.
With the Wingmate Chrome extension, you are able to:
- View email information that is tracked in both Gmail and Wingmate.
- Send any inbound email back to Wingmate to be tracked, whether it is a prospect, service request or more!
- Automatically track you send to your Leads directly back to Wingmate. When you send an outbound lead, Wingmate Email will use Launch Events to find corresponding contacts in Wingmate and track the email back, saving you the time of having to copy it back to Wingmate!
The Wingmate Chrome extension requires API Access - you can enable this in system admin.
To begin using the Wingmate Chrome extension, you'll need to both install the chrome extension and then sign into it.
1. Install the Chrome Extension
Go to the Wingmate chrome extension page by clicking here. On the page, select "Add to Chrome".
2. Open up the Chrome Extension on your toolbar
- Locate the puzzle piece icon (Chrome Extensions icon) on the top right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
- From the drop-down list of installed Chrome extensions, locate "Wingmate" and click on it. Optionally: pin the extension for easier navigation when using the Wingmate extension!
- Upon clicking the Wingmate extension, a pop-up window will appear displaying the Login page.
3. Log in to the login popup
- Use the same login credentials you use for the Wingmate app.
- Enter your username (or email) and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the "Log In" or "Submit" button.
Upon successful login, you will see the following:
Troubleshooting: If you face any issues while logging in, ensure your login credentials are correct. If the problem persists, try restarting your Chrome browser or reinstalling the Wingmate extension.
4. You're ready to go!
After you log in, you are ready to begin using Wingmate for Gmail! Go to your gmail account and begin tracking emails!