Welcome to an overview of the CRM/Dashboard. While it is simple and easy to use, it's a powerful tool to manage and track leads/intel and customize the program to suit your organization.
Once your account has been created, you will receive an email with your login information. The email subject will read "Welcome to Wingmate @ (your company)," please be sure to check all your folders for this email. Then, log into the Wingmate web platform with the User ID and Password provided in your welcome email.
In the CRM/Dashboard, you can manage all your leads and information from the frontline and any intel you directly add to the CRM/Dashboard. This is also where you can set up and customize your program through the Admin Console. Additionally, there are specific articles and training videos related to each component of the CRM/Dashboard.
When you log into the platform it will take you to your pipeline overview (you may have more than one pipeline set up and you are able to switch between them on this view). Each lead box will be under a stage in the sales cycle (customized). You are able to move each lead/update by simply dragging the box to the next stage in the cycle as it progresses through the cycle.
Fig1. Web Dashboard Pipeline View
To view each lead in detail click on the lead you want to view in-depth. This will take you straight into the details of that particular lead. From here, you are able to do the following:
1. Assign a lead - You can select a team member to assign the lead by clicking on the white box which will bring you a list of names.
2. Ask for more details - You can request more details and information from your frontline.
3. Bonus frontline member - If you wish to reward an additional bonus you can add it here.
4. Set a reminder - A reminder can be set for a future date to follow up.
5. Archive for a later date - A lead can be archived for a future date and a reminder set (see 3) for a follow-up.
6. Change Status - You can the status of a lead from here simply by simply clicking on the next stage. You will get a message asking if you are sure you want to update the lead status. Click OK.
7. Attach documents - From here you are able to attach any relevant documents
8. Information to enter in fields - You can view or enter as much relevant detail pertaining to the lead
9. Rate a lead - You can also provide a rating depending on how 'hot' the lead is.
10. Add a lead - You can simply add a new lead by clicking on the red circle.
11. Filter - You are able to filter and view between All Activities, Actions, Reminders and Updates.
12. Leaving an update - you can also click on one of the icons below the box to indicate if the update was through an email, phone call, in-person meeting or a cold-drop-in. This will then be flagged in the update provided.