Wingmate's Outlook add-in allows you to track and log emails automatically and use some of Wingmate's web dashboard functionality directly in Outlook.
With Wingmate for Outlook, you can:
- Automatically track email communication you make with clients the moment it is sent.
- Send an inbound email to be tracked in your Wingmate funnel at the click of a button.
- View your latest updates on your contacts in Wingmate's Task Pane.
In this guide, we will show you how to install the Outlook add-in and set it up so that you are ready to email your contacts!
1. Go to https://admin.microsoft.com and sign in
The functionality of the Wingmate add-in requires that the add-in is deployed by an organization's administrator. To begin, go to the Admin portal for Microsoft and sign into your administrator account.
2. Navigate to your Organization's 'Integrated Apps' settings in the Admin Portal
Click the burger menu icon in the top left corner to open up the side menu.
When the side menu opens, click 'Show All' at the bottom of the list.
In the new list that appears, click the 'Settings' accordion.
Click the 'Integrated Apps' option to open up the Integrated apps page.
3. From the 'Integrated Apps' page, click 'Get Apps'.
This will open up the Microsoft 365 Apps store for you. From this page, we will be able to search for Wingmate and install it.
4. In the Search bar, search for 'Wingmate'.
The search bar is located in the top right corner of the 'Microsoft 365 Apps' pages.
5. For the add-in listing 'Wingmate Email', click 'Get it now'.
When you search for Wingmate in the apps store, you will see Wingmate's add-ins. For Wingmate for Outlook, you can select 'Wingmate Email'. Clicking 'Get it now' will begin the installation process.
6. Choose which users to give access to the 'Wingmate Email' add-in.
Following your organizations standards, add the 'Wingmate Email' add-in to any accounts who require access. You can always change this later from the admin console, or follow this guide to reinstall the Wingmate add-in again.
7. Read and accept the permissions
In the next page, Wingmate will request permissions of your Outlook account. These permissions allow us to sync emails directly back to Wingmate and add them to your records. Want to learn more about these permissions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Review and Finish the Deployment
On the next screen, a summary of the deployment will be available. Select 'Finish deployment' to complete the installation of 'Wingmate Email' to your Outlook account.
9. Send team members the guide to Log in to the Wingmate Outlook Task Pane
The installation process is now complete and your team can begin using the Wingmate Outlook app! To begin using it however, each member must log into their Wingmate account or else emails will not synchronize back to Wingmate.
You can send them the following article to show them how to get started with Wingmate for Outlook.
For support installing the Wingmate add-in, please reach out to email@example.com who can assist you in adding it to your Office account.
For other support, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org